- UWM beat the spread by 12 points. That makes the 10th time this season the Panthers have beaten the spread.
- The Panthers have won every game this season (4-0) after recording 24 or more free throws made.
- The Panthers set season highs for blocks (11), field goal percentage (46.7), and rebounds (44).
- The last time UWM recorded at least 44 rebounds was Jan 26, 2012 against Butler.
- The Panthers have turned the ball over more than their opponents in the past 10 games.
- This is the second win of the season where the Panthers came back after being down at halftime.
- Paris Gulley recorded a team season high in free throws made with 13 and free throws attempted with 16.
- J.J. Panoske tallied a team season high in blocks with seven.
- Paris Gulley accounted for 35.0 percent of the team's points.
- Paris Gulley has led the team in scoring in nine out of 26 games this season.
- J.J. Panoske has led the team in rebounding in five out of 26 games this season.
- This marks the seventh 20-point game of Paris Gulley's career.
- Paris Gulley has three straight double-digit point games.
- Paris Gulley had a career high with 13 free throws made.
- Ryan Haggerty had a career high with four steals.
Loyola (Chicago) Game Notes:
- This loss extended the Ramblers losing streak to four games.
- Devon Turk recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with nine.
- The top two scorers (Jordan Hicks and Nick Osborne) accounted for 46.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Christian Thomas and Jeff White) accounted for 43.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Christian Thomas has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 25 games this season.
- Devon Turk has three straight double-digit point games.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Devon Turk.
- Christian Thomas has 10 straight double-digit point games.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014